Friday, December 08, 2006

Google Docs

For the next week, I plan on exclusively using Google Docs for all my word processing needs -- even those at work. My initial impression was that it has a lot of potential. I like the ability to add tags to my documents. But maybe I'm still old school -- I also wanted to be able to put them in different directories (there may be a way -- I didn't see it). Another initial impression is that I wish the work screen were bigger. Finally, I love the fact that I can directly save as a pdf file. I could always do that with Open Office -- but now I can do that on the fly anywhere there is a net connection.

On a different note, I toyed with getting a Sony Mylo but decided to wait. A little short on cash right now, and I'd like to see what people think after having used it for more time. I sounds fun, though.

No comments: